Science Library of Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies
The University's library, occupying 1583 square meters, at present houses over 880000 holdings. The number of readers is more than 10000. The library collection includes a variety of materials, chiefly in sciences, food and chemistry technology, computer aided management, machinery for the food and chemistry industries, economy and industrial administration. Students may borrow books from any of the library's three departments: science literature, fiction literature and instruction literature.
Readers may also use for their work 5 reading halls which contain collections of science literature, technologies, reference books and humanities. The library has special affiliates at the faculty of international students and at the faculty of special secondary technical education.
The library also has specialized sections: the section of systematization and catalogues and completing, a section of library science and bibliography.
Undergraduate students, graduate students, doctorate students, faculty and staff can obtain the following free-of-charge services:
- have access to library collections, use reading halls and borrow a variety of holdings including publications, unpublished documents, computer software;
- obtain consultation in search of various information sources;
- borrow holdings through Interlibrary loan;
- use library facilities: catalogues, card-indexes, software;
- obtain instructions to support class objectives print information.
Director of the library: Pervova Lyubov Ivanovna
Address: Voronezh, Revolution Avenue, 19
© 2014 Воронежский государственный университет инженерных технологий
394036 Россия, г. Воронеж, пр. Революции, д. 19;
телефон +7(473)255-42-67; факс +7(473)255-42-67.
8-800-100-00-24 (звонок по России бесплатный)
255-28-35 (для жителей г. Воронеж)